Treasure Cove

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Treasure Cove
Treasure Cove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon's raids

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Demon's raids Empty Demon's raids

Post by TheRawrnessify Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:08 am

Demon's raids 2rrl7pj
Its a post-apocalyptic world after a virus struck the human race. Very few humans survived but it caused panic and brought a almost destruction to the world, but the humans that caught it died before this was possible. The ones that remained are slowly coming out of there holes to explore the human world once again. They have formed clans and small villages from what they scavenge from the remains of their old world. But the new world does not come without its new dangers and these are in the forum of demons. Demons have grown stronger and formed their own nation. They will often do small raids on the humans villages to pillage what they desire. Since Satan is the one and only king over these demons he is the one that orders them, but not all agree to his whims and even though they follow him now they show no loyalty and many plan their over throw of him. They want to take the human world while the humans are down, but Satan sees it as his playground/hunting grounds and refuses to listen.

How well will this go down? Will the humans fight back and take what has been taken from them?

Forums are not needed if you have a character Data Base.
TheRawrnessify
TheRawrnessify
Admin

https://treasurecove.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Demon's raids Empty Re: Demon's raids

Post by TheRawrnessify Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:59 am

Bex walked on threw the jungle a small rucksack hanging off one arm since she did not need much but the bare essentials, as her friend did all the rest. Providing her with clothes, food and shelter each night or during rain storms. It was almost sickly to her how much he would make her to allow him to look after her, but she had to put up with it. Besides he said it would not be for much longer that she had to bear it this way even though she had no clue how he meant that.
"You sure we are not lost?" She asked as a shadow formed a human form beside her.
"Quite positive. You have no believe in me?" He asked eyes still forward as they walked on.
"Never said that." She replied.
"Your quite implying it though. Just a little further." He said before dispersing like shadows.
She sighed as she climbed a bit of a hill. On the other side was a small village that seemed desolate. Like it had been uninhabited for awhile. She climbed down to the other side and started to take a look around.
"There is no one here!" She said but no answer came from her friend.
TheRawrnessify
TheRawrnessify
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoroguru Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:11 am

Zenith was walking through a desert,sword at hand looking for a nearby village he heard was in the area
---
After several years,Sin had decided to revisit his village and was mourning in his old house
"It's..been so long.."Sin spoke sadly looking over the makeshift grave he made so long ago
Sin stood up and bowed his head before he turned to leave
Totoroguru
Totoroguru

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRawrnessify Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:37 pm

"Fine if that is how your gonna be!" She huffed as she wandered through the old village alone. "But don't get angry with me again if I get hurt or something."
She pushed on through the village eventually spotting a house which brought around a slight sadness to her. She decided to go investigate. She stepped through the door of the old house into its first room looking around, as she took step by step.
TheRawrnessify
TheRawrnessify
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoroguru Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:03 pm

Sin heard someone enter the house and he hid behind the door of his mother's room,holding his breath as he listened to their footsteps
Totoroguru
Totoroguru

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRawrnessify Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:08 pm

"Looks like an old family house... I wonder what happened? Chi... Never mind..." She sighed as she continued through the house.
Carefully she tread up the stairs and on to the landing. It was not unsial for her friend to disappear while she was exploring villages. She assumed it was so he did not get caught being around human territory by the demons in the area, but Bex never knew why that was.
"It must have been such a lovely house." She said running her fingers along one of the walls feeling the texture of it imagining what it would have been like.
TheRawrnessify
TheRawrnessify
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoroguru Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:20 pm

Sin heard the footsteps go upstairs and he came out from behind the door
"Maybe one of the old villagers is back"Sin said and he walked up the stairs to investigate
Totoroguru
Totoroguru

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRawrnessify Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:28 pm

The place being quite she herd Sin's voice and the echoing creaking of his footsteps up the stairs.
"Who... Who is there?" Bex turned facing the stairs. "Chik? Is that you? are you there?"
She back up a bit from the stairs just in case whatever was coming up them was not human, or happy about her being there. She did not believe it was Chik but at the same time she did not fancy becoming a demon scouts pray.
TheRawrnessify
TheRawrnessify
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoroguru Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:30 pm

Sin got to the top of the stairs and looked at Bex
"Who are you?"He asked walking towards her
Totoroguru
Totoroguru

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRawrnessify Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:37 pm

"Sorry is this your home? I did not mean to intrude! Mm... My name is Bex. I am just a wander. I was just passing by and was curious I did not mean to upset anyone in anyway." She sort of panicily stated meaning every word. "I am truly sorry but if you want me gone I will go."
The girl seemed a little out of her comfort zone seeming as though she was almost scared in a sense seeing another person, or what she thought was. It had been along time since she had come in to contact with anyone other then her demon friend.
TheRawrnessify
TheRawrnessify
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoroguru Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:56 pm

"You dont need to go..I'm just happy to see someone else alive"Sin said"My name is Sin,but tell me Bex what do i look like to you?"
Totoroguru
Totoroguru

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRawrnessify Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:59 pm

"Look like?" Bex was rather confused by that question but happy that he seemed friendly enough, but she still kept her guard up just in case. "You look human!?"
She was unsure by the question he just asked so answered the best way she could or rather trulthy to what she saw.
TheRawrnessify
TheRawrnessify
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoroguru Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:03 am

Sin paused and looked at his hands for a moment then looked up
"Thanks"Sin said and smiled"Where are you heading?"
Totoroguru
Totoroguru

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRawrnessify Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:21 am

Bex was confused as to way he wanted to know what he looked like, but she shook it off as maybe there was no mirrors or something? Anyway when he asked that question she had to think about it, as of often she had been following where Chik had been telling her to go.
"I am not really sure myself... I just go where the best way seems to be." She told Sin, as Chik had told her many times if she ever encountered someone not to mention him or she would be punished. "I guess I just go which ever way fate takes me and I am just living on. Holding out for a better place I guess you could say."
TheRawrnessify
TheRawrnessify
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoroguru Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:27 am

"I'm doing the same in a way"Sin replied"I only came back to this house to pay my respects to my mother's grave,as i was passing by"
Totoroguru
Totoroguru

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRawrnessify Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:30 am

"Oh I am sorry to hear..." Bex appologically said. "Most my family and friends are gone too so its just me and..."
She said stopping thinking about what she was saying before she gave a slight cough to clear her thoughts and trying to cover up her mistakes.
"Its just me... Maybe you would like to join me? After all its a dangerous place for a person just to roam around on their." own.
TheRawrnessify
TheRawrnessify
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoroguru Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:31 am

"I might just do that"Sin said"I have nowhere else to go or goals left to fulfill,maybe it might help"
Totoroguru
Totoroguru

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRawrnessify Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:34 am

"Well its best not to linger in a place to long but it will be nightfall soon, so we will need a place to stay till the sun comes back up." Bex told him. "By any chance do you know a safe place we could spend the night? Then we will head out as soon a day breaks again."
TheRawrnessify
TheRawrnessify
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoroguru Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:41 am

"I'm not too sure"Sin replied"Maybe one of the old house here will be fine"
Totoroguru
Totoroguru

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRawrnessify Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:10 am

"Lets take a look." Bex said heading back down the stairs and out side.
She looked around the village at the old buildings trying to see if she could see one that was no rotting to much that it would collapse on them. "Hmm maybe..."
She started her away up the village and too a larger house she assumed would have housed the major of the town or something.
"Think its has a basement?" She asked Sin.
TheRawrnessify
TheRawrnessify
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoroguru Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:38 am

"Most likely"Sin walked towards the house"He made a terrible decision that cost him his life,and a lot of the villagers"
Totoroguru
Totoroguru

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRawrnessify Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:42 am

Bex followed on.
"Really? He was that bad?" She asked now curious about the village. "So he caused it to end like this?"
She opened the door with a but of force it required and pushed her way through some of the fallen debry on the ground looking for something that would lead them to a basement.
At least in the basement they where out of the open and would be at least be that bit more warmer.
TheRawrnessify
TheRawrnessify
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoroguru Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:50 am

"His decision cost me my parents"Sin said quietly and moved a carpet in the corner of the room,revealing a staircase leading down as he went down them he asked"Why cant a demon and human be happy together?"
Totoroguru
Totoroguru

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRawrnessify Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:54 am

She started to follow him down but froze at that question deep in thought. Truily Chiks had been lovely to her, presenting her with clean clothing, point the way towards shelter and brought her food when needed. He also protected her, but she never knew if he had an alternative motive and every time she asked about it he would simply avoid the matter.
"I don't know..." She said still in thought. "Demons don't really have that great of a reparation I guess."
TheRawrnessify
TheRawrnessify
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoroguru Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:15 am

"Even innocent ones.."Sin said and he glowed a faint white for a brief moment
As Sin reached the bottom of the staircase he gasped and fell to his knees on the floor.

Demon's raids 240px-ISC_Jersey_Menacing
In front of him sprawled across the floor was a skeleton like creature with antlers with cobwebs across it.
Totoroguru
Totoroguru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum